International University Accreditation
The purpose of accreditation is to assure the public, students, parents and other stakeholders as to the quality of an institution and its commitment to high standards through a system of continuous improvement.
It is probable that your university is already accredited within your own country, however our accreditation confirm your commitment to internationalisation and, in particular, your commitment to supplying exemplary services to international students.
Accreditation by U.S. Accreditation will boost the profile of your university and confirm that it meets high standards of education, welfare and good practice. Our international accreditation will reassure students, parents and agents that your university is a good choice, and that you will provide them with professional teaching, valuable qualifications and a positive learning experience.
All of the documentation needed to apply for U.S. Accreditation accreditation can be found via the following links. Here you can download the U.S. Accreditation Accreditation Handbook, the U.S. Accreditation Standards for Accreditation and the U.S. Accreditation Application Form. Save the file to your computer where you will be able to fill in the application form electronically.
Advantages of U.S. Accreditation for University
To pursue its mission of improving and enhancing educational standards, United States Accreditation Inc. grants international accreditation to higher educational universities and colleges committed to provide students with a world-class education.
Your university will take advantages of the following benefits:
- Upon receiving Full Accreditation, the university will get a Full Accreditation Certificate & Seal that your University can use to promote on several mediums including your website, official documents and marketing collaterals.
- United States Accreditation Inc. will send its recommendation reports at regular intervals to enhance your university's educational practices and standards. Also, a dedicated accreditation consultant will be available to support you for your queries.
- provides formal recognition by peers, both within the institution and across the country.
- encourages planning, identifies areas for change, and provides substantial information that can be used to support resource decisions.
- is extremely influential in recruiting outstanding faculty and students.
- contributes to the assurance that graduates of these programs have formal preparation that meets nationally accepted standards and quality.
- enhances credibility.
- helps position programs to accommodate the changes in the restructuring academic world.
- helps ensure that the institution is a leader in the development of family and consumer sciences professionals.
- may affect the amount of state monies that the unit or institution receives.
promotes program improvement.
- can be a very strong factor in program retention discussions.
- offers a competitive advantage for programs, students, and careers.
How U.S. Accreditation can benefit your institution?
The international education market continues to grow each year but, with the number of education providers growing too, the competition is fierce and the quality of your educational offering will determine how you perform in a tough market.
Accreditation of a University is important for students, faculty, and administrative staff. Students always prefer to enroll at an accredited university as they believe that it will offer quality and internationally recognized programs.
Accreditation by U.S. Accreditation will boost the profile of your institution and demonstrate its commitment to being a quality education provider, respected worldwide. Our international accreditation will reassure students, parents, and agents, that your institution is a safe investment and that you will provide them with professional teaching, valuable qualifications and a positive learning experience.
Our accreditation is not simply a one-off award, and we are not only about the regulation and assessment of institutions. We are dedicated to developing productive partnerships with institutions and working with them over the long term. Our accreditation comes with a range of benefits and continuous support throughout.